Frequently Asked Questions
What spacing between trees do I need to hang my hammock?
Trees can be spaced between 3.6m and 7.5m. This is based on a 10cm trunk diameter. Larger tree trunks will reduce the maximum spacing.
How do I hang my hammock?
Our QuickStraps (included) and carabiners (also included) make hanging your hammock a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Pass the end of the QuickStrap that has the Kipslo logo and single loop around the tree trunk
- Feed the other end of the QuickStrap through the single loop and pull it tight
- Clip the carabiner on the end of the hammock to one of the 15 loops on the Quick Strap
- Repeat on the other side
- If needed, adjust which loop the carabiners are clipped to for symmetry and height
- Make sure the QuickStraps and hammock are secure.
That’s all there is to it. We’ve got a video showing how its done here.
How long does it take to hang a Kipslo hammock?
Less than 60 seconds!
Where should I hang my hammock?
Make sure to choose a spot with even ground beneath where the hammock is. Trees should be sturdy and have a trunk of with at least a 10cm diameter. Do not set up your hammock between dead trees or trees that have dead branches. Do not set your hammock up beneath gum trees or other varieties that are likely to drop branches.
Is there anything else that I need to hang my hammock?
Nope! Everything you need is included with your Kipslo hammock. Our hammocks include QuickStraps and carabiners so you all you need to do is find the perfect spot!
How long does shipping take?
Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 1-2 business days. Following dispatch, orders within Australia are typically delivered in 3-8 business days.
Will I get a tracking number with my order?
Yes, all our orders are shipped with Australia Post and are provided with tracking numbers. Once your order has been processed, we’ll send you an email with the tracking number.